This piece has a supply of 21.000.000! Coincidence? I don't think so. The abstract artpiece is a fun collectible and can be found here : One Bitcoin - MVS
The merging forces and geniality of two great characters of the new crypto world, beautifully depicted on digital pencils. Will Conrad is an artis for the biggest comics publishers in the world, including Marvel and DC, entering the NFT universe with exclusive and unique digital art. Here is the link to this piece : Merging forces Link to Will Conrad page : Will Conrad
If you never heard of beeple, I suggest you go on to Google or YouTube and find out why these are so rare and valuable. I know not everybody can afford 1 but if you can... I think it would be a good investment. Here is the link to this piece : INFECTED #15/123
A very cool abstract design by Patrick! He has a lot of cool designs under his belt. The price of the collectibles are fair too! Link to this piece : You made me like Link to the artist : Patrick
Reacties
Een reactie posten